Amazing Health Benefits Of Sugar Cane

 

top-23-benefits-of-sugarcane-juice-ganne-ka-ras-for-skin-and-health

Sugarcane is one of the main crops used in the production of sugar: 70% of the world’s sugar is made from sugarcane and the remaining 30% comes from the sugar beet crop. Sugarcane can be chewed using the teeth or drank its juice which is found by crushing the peeled sugarcane in the machine. Generally its juice with lemon, mint, ginger and black salt flavor is liked by the people.

It gives you a shot of instant energy: There’s a reason sugarcane juice sells at most roadside kiosks in summer. It’s the best way to energise yourself, and ensure you don’t experience dehydration. The simple sugars in the juice are easily absorbed by the body and are used to replenish sugar levels.

It enhances liver function: Sugarcane juice is said to be one of the best natural treatments for liver-related ailments such as jaundice. Alkaline in nature, sugarcane juice helps maintain the electrolyte balance in the body.

It can help the body fight cancer: The high concentration of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and manganese makes sugarcane juice alkaline in nature. This along with the presence of flavonoids helps the body stave off cancerous cells, especially prostate and br east cancer.

It eases the digestive system: People suffering from digestive distress would do well to include sugarcane juice in their diet. The potassium in sugarcane juice balances the pH levels in the stomach, facilitates the secretion of digestive juices and keeps the system on track. It also helps prevent stomach infections.

It is helpful for people with diabetes: The high sugar content in sugarcane juice may make diabetics wary of consuming this juice. But, in moderation, sugarcane juice can benefit diabetics – the natural sugar has a low glycemic index, preventing spikes in blood glucose levels.

It maintains kidney health: Being a natural low-cholesterol, low-sodium food with no saturated fats, sugarcane juice helps keeping the kidneys in top shape

It alleviates pain associated with STDs & UTIs: Consumed in a diluted form, with lime juice and coconut water, sugarcane juice can help reduce the burning sensation associated with sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections, kidney stones and prostatitis.

It aids in development of bones and teeth: Back in the day, chewing on a sugarcane stick used to be a regular pastime for young children and adolescents. Apart from keeping them occupied, the calcium-rich sugarcane also ensures proper development of the skeletal system, bones and teeth.

It keeps bad breath & tooth decay at bay: Experiencing bad breath linked to tooth decay? Sugarcane juice can be your saving grace. Rich in minerals, including calcium and phosphorus, sugarcane juice helps build tooth enamel and strengthening teeth and ensuring they are prone to decay. It also overcomes bad breath caused due to the deficiency of these nutrients.

It can help cure acne: Topical use of sugarcane juice can help reduce and cure skin problems such as acne. Sugarcane juice contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) like glycolic acid, which increase cell turnover. They also exfoliate the skin, eliminating chances of acne buildup.

Sugar contained in sugarcane juice is natural, but keep in mind that it is essentially sugar. Consume this healthy beverage in moderation, and run it past your doctor if you suffer from a medical condition.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.